Technical Assistance - Procedures
Procedure for Shipment of Equipment - RMA
- Assistance Form. Technique - Download
- Procedures for sending equipment to Technical Assistance - Download
Before sending the equipment to an ACURA Service Center, check that the defect is displayed on the equipment itself and not on the Software, Controllers, Converters or Power Supplies.
If you are sure that the equipment is defective, please read the following conditions carefully so that we can provide a more agile service:
- 1. All products sent to ACURA Technical Assistance must be sent with freight paid, otherwise it will not be received.
- 2. All products sent to ACURA Technical Assistance must be accompanied by the RMA Technical Assistance Form and the Invoice, as follows:
- 2.1 - Invoice for repair (Equipment outside the Guarantee). Equipment outside the warranty period must be sent with an invoice of delivery for repair, or a declaration of Technical Assistance on stamped, stamped and signed paper in cases where the company is exempt from state registration. This invoice must include the following data:
- Nature of operation: Remittance for repair
- CFOP: 5.915 - Inside the State
- 6,915 - Other Locations / States
- Received: ACURA of São Bernardo do Campo - SP
- Additional Data: Inform the legal basis for Tax Exemption.
- 2.2 - Invoice of Warranty Substitution (Equipment within the Guarantee): Any product that is within the warranty period, will be necessary to issue an invoice of Substitution under warranty. The cards should be sent only with this type of Nota Fiscal, for agility of the exchange, if a manufacturing defect is detected. This invoice must include the following data:
- Nature of operation: Other Exits
- CFOP: 5,949 - Inside the State 6,949
- Other Locations / States
- Description of products: according to the Purchase Invoice
- Quantity: which will be sent to Exchange
- Unit value: according to Nota Fiscal de Compra
- ICMS rate: according to Nota Fiscal de Compra
- IPI rate: according to Invoice
- Total Value of Products: Total value of merchandise without IPI
- Total Value of the Note: Total value of merchandise + Value of IPI
- Additional Information: Material shipment for warranty replacement, ref. your NF number ..... of ....... / ....... / .......
- Note: In case the company is Opting for the National Simple or Non-Taxpayer of IPI, it should highlight the values of the Taxes on the Additional Data of the Note for credit purposes.
ACURA Contact info:
ACURA São Bernardo do Campo/SP
- ACURA Technologies Ltda.
- Avenida Antártico, 381, 14°andar - Bairro Jardim do Mar
- São Bernardo do Campo, SP – CEP: 09726-150
- CNPJ nº 04.740.975/0001-07 – I.E. nº 635.467.328.118