The BTL-1000 UHF reader is designed to read and write on EPC Class 1 Gen 2 transponders (ISO18000-6C) and communicate with a variety of devices via Bluetooth wireless technology. With the Impinj R2000 and a range of high-performance, replaceable antennas, the BTL-1000 performs tasks like no other reader, giving the user the highest levels of flexibility currently available in the market.
The reader can be configured with high-level 2D data scanning to provide excellent data collection capabilities for connected devices.
The BTL-1000 UHF Reader incorporates the exclusive TSL ASCII protocol for faster, easier and flexible development. This practical protocol ASCII provides a powerful set of commands that carry various actions inside the reader.
- The reader was developed based on the market leading chip for read reliability and faster read rates;
- Rugged design: IP54, waterdrop resistant;
- Flexible Configuration: Integrates with Bluetooth-enabled devices (laptops, tablets, smartphones);
- Bar Code Compatible: Integrated 2-D barcode scanner and also traditional bar code reading.
- High Performance UHF RFID Data Capture;
- Hardware & OS Independent;
- Flexible Configuration;
- High Performance Barcode Scanning.
TECHNICALS_CHARACTERISTICSSupported Protocols EPC Class 1 Gen2, ISO 18000-6C Connection MicroUSB for recharging battery and USB connectivity Data Communication Bluetooth Connector MicroUSB Programming API SDK (Software Development Kit) for Windows Mobile, WimCE, Windows XP / Vista / 7/8, Android and iOS platforms Accessories Pop-Loq for RFID UHF BTL-1000, Skorpio X3 for RFID UHF BLT-1000 RF Power 10mW up to 800mW Polarization Circular
ELECTRICAL_CHARACTERISTICSPower 4.2V Li-Po rechargeable battery 2200 mAh Consumption 8.4W / hour Electrical Protection ± 15kVdc Electrostatic discharge through the air; ± 8kVdc Electrostatic discharge per contact
PHYSICAL_CHARACTERISTICSDimensions 160 x 77 x 169 mm Weight 380 g Operating Temperature -20°C to 60°C Water Tightness IP54 Physical Black layer EXL9330 PC; Yellow Layer 943A PC